We are glad to inform you that the 14th Edition of Winter School in Speech Signal and Audio Processing (WiSSAP 2019) is being supported by IEEE Signal Processing Society (SPS) Kerala Chapter and is scheduled to be held during 27-29 January 2019 at College of Engineering Trivandrum. It provides a forum for students, researchers and professionals to enhance their knowledge and get exposed to recent research trends in the field of speech and audio processing.
Theme: Deep Dive into Brain and Machine Perception: Bridging the Gap in Speech Processing.
Speakers at a glance:
- Prof. Lori L. Holt, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Prof. Barbara Shinn-Cunningham, Carnegie Mellon University, USA
- Prof. Jithendra Vepa, Samsung India Software Operations, Bangalore
- Prof. Deepu Vijayasenan, NIT Surathkal
- Prof. V. Ramasubramanian, IIIT Bangalore
- Dr. Ratnavalli Ellajosyula, Manipal Hospital, Bangalore
- Prof. Rajakrishnan Rajkumar, IISER, Bhopal
- Prof. Chandra Sekhar Seelamantula, IISc Bangalore.
|Students||INR 4000||INR 5000|
|Academic Staff||INR 6000||INR 7000|
|Industry||INR 8000||INR 9000|
We kindly request you to take this opportunity and participate. Also kindly encourage your peers, faculty colleague, Research Scholars, M. Tech students to apply and participate. We ensure that the participation in this WiSSAP will definitely pay value to your time and money.
For registration and further details, kindly visit the website: http://wissap.cet.ac.in
Edet Bijoy K.,
On behalf of the Organising Committee, WiSSAP ’19.